afrodizyak parfum rokettube rokettube porno 64 genel sağlık porno mobil porno rokettube izmir escort izmir escort adiyaman tutunu saglik bilgileri escort ankara escort bursa ankara escort adiyaman tutunu afrodizyak parfum izmir escort rokettube porno 64 genel saglik porno Sex porno videoların kral sitesi, rokettube mobil sikiş, gĘ╣zel porno videolar siz değerli abazaları beklemekte. amcıkları sikişirken doya doya izleyin ve keyfini çıkarın rokettube gorukle escort bayan History

  • ─îe┼ítina (─îesk├í republika)
  • English (United Kingdom)
  • Polish (Poland)
  • Deutsch (Germany)

 

+420 774 668 011 , truba@valasske-kralovstvi.cz

Nejsme provozovatel├ę ┼átrambersk├ę Tr├║by.
Zab├Żv├íme se realizac├ş program┼» HRADN├Ź AKADEMIE.

truba_logoStramberk castle
Ultimate experiences
 

History

E-mail Print PDF

┼átramberk Castle (NKP┬┤= Natural Culture Monument) - castle(ruins) of unknown origin (according to an old tale, the site of its original planned location was on the opposite hill Kotou─Ź, but that was prevented by dwarves from the cave ─îertova d├şra -Devil's hole). Apparently, it was to protect country boundaries.According to the most recent information, the castle was built either by members of the aristocratic family, Bene┼íovic, or more precisely, after 1200, by the princes of the P┼Öemyslide family. In the 13th century, the castle was owned by the knights of the Templar order (see T. J. Pe┼íina, Prodromus Moraviographiae, 1663). After the abolition of the order in 1312, the castle came under the administration of the Czech king Jan Lucembursk├Ż and, between 1333 and 1346, it was owned by the Moravian margrave Karel, later King of Bohemia (Charles IV). From 1350 (since 1359 called castrum Strallenberg), it was 25 later owned by the Moravian margrave Jan Jind┼Öich, the founder of the town; then in 1375 it was taken over by his son, the margrave Jo┼ít Lucembursk├Ż. After 1380, the most important owners of the castle were members of the Moravian-Silesian branch of the family Bene┼íovic, the lords of Krava┼Öe (until 1433). After 1533, the castle started to deteriorate. Its oldest illustration (from 1722) shows a two-palace structure with farm buildings and two prismatic ramparts. In 1783, the outer part of the castle collapsed and the masonry was used for building purposes. The original height of the N-E fortification in the inner part of the castle remained unchanged. Between 1901 and 1903, its cylindrical tower called ÔÇ×bergritÔÇť (height 40 m, 10 m in diameter) was covered with a roof and changed into a lookout designed by the famous Prague architect Kamil Hilbert. The outer ramparts were partly repaired and completed with two gates. A plaque designed by the sculptor Franti┼íek Jur├í┼ł, was fitted into the fortification in memory of Adolf Hrstka M.D. (1864-1931), physician and former mayor of ┼átramberk and its indefatigable promoter. The gothic tower of the castle together with adjoining parts of the fortification (NKP = National cultural monument) generally known as Tr├║ba (local expression for round timber) dominates the town. In 1994, it became its property.

 

Author: Ale┼í Dur─Ź├ík ┬ę

 

Services for companies and groups

Nab├şdka pro firmy

Virtual tours

Virtu├íln├ş prohl├şdky

Mapa/půdorys hradu

pudorys

Doporu─Źujeme

Banner

Akce Relaxu v podh┼»┼Ö├ş Beskyd

Visitor statistics

TOPlist

Reklama

Hradn├ş akademie

Hradn├ş akademie

Pocket guide

Elektronick├Ż pr┼»vodce

Parking in Štramberk

Parkov├ín├ş ve ┼átramberku

Webkamera ve Štramberku

webcamera

Knights of Štramberk Castle

rytiri_hradu_sloupec

Visit

Kampus

The Royal Fair

jarmark_banner

Translator



 

Weather forecast

Relax v podh┼»┼Ö├ş

Relax